Saturday, March 22, 2008

Green Thumbs!

Ben has been bugging me for a while now to buy some plants and flowers for our VERY bland front yard. So today we were off to Walmart with green thumbs in mind! Once we arrived, I got really excited about planting and bought not only flowers and a few bushes, but seeds to plant my very first garden!
Along with an array of flowers, I am going to attempt to GROW pumpkins, lettuce, cucumbers, zucchini, sun flowers and strawberries. Here are some before and after pictures of planters in the front. Stay tuned for updates on my garden!!!
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The flowers look great. Ben, I knew that gardening all those years growing up would be worth it for you. Hope your kids don't have too many dirt clod fights! Love you guys!

LeroyLime said...

Looks GREAT! Hopefully your green thumb is better than mine! :)