Sunday, August 24, 2008

We're Back!

Wow... long time no BLOG!


Isabella and I arrived back in OKC yesterday after almost 3 weeks in Canada. Make sure you check out all the posts to see what we've been up to!!!


Our little girl is growing too fast!!! Isabella Susie is already 10 weeks old! She is smiling more and more... I think she is going to be a morning person, because every morning when she wakes up, she looks up at me and as soon as I say anything, she gives me this huge grin! It's so cute!
She found her hands last week... which she finds quite fascinating and she sucks and chews on her knuckles all the time.

We have her 2 month doctor's appointment this week sometime, so we will she how much she weighs and her length. I bet she is almost 12 lbs! They sure don't stay little for very long!!!


Here is Isabella's 2 month Shrinking Bear photo!
I added this pic, because I thought it showed off Bella Girl's chubby growing legs!


Isabella's 1 month Shrinking Bear Photo!

2 comments:

LeroyLime said...

hooray, so glad you're BACK!!! Was wondering how come I hadn't heard from my Nat! :) Love the shrinking bear photo, she's getting big. I wish they could stay little and helpless for just a bit longer...

Love all the photos and posts, hope you all are getting adjusted back to normal home life. Hugs!

Paige said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how much she's changing! I couldn't see all your sideshows though. You look fantastic Nat! Talk to you soon, so sorry we weren't able to make it over to see you. So close but so far!
Hopefully we can figure out a way to get together soon.
Much love,
me