Saturday, July 16, 2011

Yee Ha! I'm a Cowgirl!

Ann's neighbor called Saturday morning and asked if Bella wanted to come over and ride one of their horses! Bella was super excited at the thought of riding on a horse! At first I was thinking we'll probably get over there and she won't want to get near the horses, let alone ride on... Boy was I wrong. 



As soon as we walked over to the corral, she was eager to get up on CRISPY the horse. Initially she road with the neighbor's daughter Aliyah... and then Aliyah hopped off and walked beside holding onto Bella... AND THEN Aliyah completely let go of Bella and let Bella hold onto the Saddle all by herself (Aliyah walked around the corral leading the horse). I couldn't believe it! Here I didn't even think Bella would want to get up on the horse... and there she was riding all by herself! When she was all finished, she looked at me and said "Yee ha, I'm a cowgirl!" And what a cute little cowgirl she is!!!
I must admit, I was a little nervous watching her up there on that BIG horse! But she did great. And of course, she was more then thrilled to tell everyone that she road a horse all by herself. Since then, she has asked a few times if she can go over and ride 'her' horse. 
And even this morning, when we were pulling out of the driveway, the neighbor's son was riding one of their horses, and Bella says "Remember, I road that horse... Crispy's my friend. I love Crispy."

1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

Yeehaw Bella, you make an adorable little cowgirl! :)