Monday, October 17, 2011

Where's my Newborn?

Where did my newborn go? Emalina is three weeks old today and growing so fast. She had her 2 week well baby last Thursday and she weighed 9 lbs 9 oz and was 21.5 inches long. The 88% for weight and 90% for height. She is a great eater... I must be making some good fatty milk this time, after making skim for Bella and Ethan! LOL! Do I dare say that Emalina is only getting up once a night to eat?! I feed her before I go to bed, and then she is usually up around 3 to nurse and then not again until the morning in between 7-8! She is by far the best sleeping baby out of the three! At this point, she literally sleeps ALL DAY LONG! It definitely makes for an easy baby!

We are definitely enjoying this little baby! She's a snuggler and loves to lie upright on your chest. Our friends gave us a baby swing, and she loves that too. 
We are so thankful for Emalina and the joy she brings to our family. 







2 comments:

LeroyLime said...

oh goodness Nat, she's just precious!! So glad she's eating and sleeping so well for you..another good baby for the Shaub's! :) I'm going to chalk it up to your amazingly laid back, easy going personality! Hugs!

Team Summers said...

Ridiculously gorgeous photos!!! She is a little love! And so happy for you about the sleeping thing. :)