Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Surprise Visit from Papa Don!

On Thursday Morning, I was sitting with Ethan and saw what I thought was the mail truck outside our window... Since Ethan loves seeing trucks outside, I said "Look Ethy, the mailman is here... Let's go see." And took him over to the window. Then I noticed that the 'mail truck' was actually Rita's Airport Shuttle (the transportation shuttle to and from the Frankfurt Airport). My first thought was, I didn't know that our next door neighbors were having visitors come in. And then I saw a man getting out of the back and thought to myself... that looks like my Dad's hair... Wait a second... that is my Dad... And I yelled to my mom, "Did you know that Dad was coming?" 
The kids were so excited to see their Papa and so was I. I am so glad that my Dad was able to make it while Emalina was a baby. 
It was so sweet to see my Dad with his 4th grandchild! He truly does love our kids like no other! 
It was a great surprise and so nice to have you in our home again. 
Thanks for coming Dad. We love you!
Meeting Emalina for the first time...

 Papa playing with Ethan..

Papa and Bella going to play soccer! One of her favorite things to do with Papa!





No comments: