Friday, June 1, 2012

LLC Vancouver Reunion!

When I knew that I would be going home for a while this summer, I sent an email out to 8 of my good friends from college saying we should have a reunion and get together while I was home. 
Back in the fall of 2003 a group of us from Trinity Western University spent a semester in Ottawa. WE lived in a historic mansion together, took classes together, ate together, worked together and yes, even slept together in the same super bed! It was a semester that I will never forget and from it came some of my closest friendships from University. 

WE planned a weekend in Vancouver over the first weekend in June. We had an extensive itinerary planned (thanks to Shelby), but in the end we mostly just hung out chatting the nights away! It was so wonderful seeing these girls again. You never quite know how it will be, after 8 long years had passed! But it was a fantastic weekend reunion! It was as if nothing had changed... Even though a bunch has... 
5 of us are married, 3 of us have kids, all of us have gone down paths in very different directions, but we were still able to come together and have a great time! 

We are already planning a few future reunions!
Thanks so much ladies for a great weekend.. and for Sarah who opened up her beautiful home to all of us, Rache and Jaydes for driving me all over the place. 
Love you all!












This is Emalina sporting her homemade diaper... an old dish towel, maxi pad and plastic bag! 
I think Jaydes and I should go into business... what do you think?

No comments: