Saturday, May 3, 2008

Wings of Warriors

This past weekend was the Altus AFB Open House and Air SHow.
This was my very first air show and it was great! There was over 35 USAF planes parked on the tarmac to view and walk through. Aviation just rocks my mind... Even though I have a husband who is a pilot, I still can't fathom how planes actually fly!

The day was filled with 18 different events ranging from parachuters, static displays, various fly-by and aerobatic demonstrations. My favorites were the KC-135 fly-by (which I wasn't quick enough to get my camera out and take a picture), the F-15 fly-by and the aerobatic demonstration.







1 comment:

My story said...

oh my gosh, your belly is sooo cute, I just want to reach out and poke it like the pilsbury dough boy! Do you say He Heee too??? ;) ha