Friday, July 17, 2009

Hawaii July 2009

Here are some more photos from our trip..ere are some more pictures of our trip...


We had such a wonderful time in Hawaii as a family and with my parents. We accomplished a lot in our week stay. Ben and I discovered the black sand beach... with the BEST snorkeling we had ever seen. We went on a helicopter tour with my Dad, went to a beach we had never been to (the white sand beach) and went on numerous walks and spent some good time at the amenities center in the pools.

Our favorite things about going to Hawaii:
  • The sushi we get at the market
  • Snorkeling with the sea turtles and seeing the amazing fish and coral
  • Smelling the fresh Hawaiian air (smells like tropical flowers)
  • CHOCOLATE COVERED MACADAMIA NUTS
  • Going for morning walks
  • Spending time with family
All in all it was a great trip... starting off with a very BIG surprise. Thanks Mom & Dad for spending your vacation time with us and watching Isabella. LOVE YOU!

6 comments:

LeroyLime said...

AWESOME slide show! :) I LOVE all of Bella's swimwear! too cute and the helicopter ride looks like it was AMAZING!!

Katie said...

gorgeous pictures! I love the smell of Hawaii too :)

Julie said...

I love the new swimsuit!!!! But, we are glad you are home.

Anonymous said...

natalie you are quite a photographer!!! beautiful pictures to remember such amazing memories!!!

Mandi Merritt said...

Great pictures Natalie! Looks like a wonderful getaway.

Jaydes said...

Bella's swimsuit is adorable! If only they would look that cute on me at my age!