Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday!


Bella was nice and let us sleep in until 9:00 this morning. Then it was time to cuddle in bed. Daddy was still a little tired.
Bella eating her lunch after nap.
The morning wasn't too exciting... After Bella's nap she had some lunch and then we headed to Chillicothe, TX to get some Christmas gifts for the best little pecan farm in this part of the country. I forgot to take a picture of the place, but it is this little quaint country store with all the pecans you could dream of... chocolate covered, toffee covered, whole pecans, pecans and caramel, salted pecans, roasted pecans, jalapeno pecans and the list goes on... My favorite are the toffee-chocolate covered and Ben of course got some homemade fudge.
This was the same place Julie and I took the girls to take photos with pumpkins back in October. It is a great place for photos... so I brought our good camera and took some.
On our way back to Altus, we stopped at Scott Farms to pick up some authentic Oklahoma gifts. Some meat rubs/marinade, soup mix and jams.
After we got home, Bella had some mail waiting for her. A Christmas card from Grammy Shaub, with a little money in it...
So of course we had to put it in her piggy bank.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I love the picture of her looking under the fence! Too cute!!! I did horrible today. I kept forgetting to take pictures!

LeroyLime said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos from the farm, you all look so fab!! Can't wait till you have another little one in the pics! :)

holly gannett said...

Hey Natalie! I really liked the idea of posting for an entire week.... I may have to do this, it was great to see how busy you are and so involved :) Hope all is well and merry christmas!! Tell Ben hello from us :)

Robin said...

I don't think I ever told you but looking back at your blog today and looking at the pictures again...I think you husband looks kinda like Will from Will & Grace. I'm sure yall have heard that before.
Don't know if your back from Christmas vacation yet....but can't wait to see Isabella's pictures. Everytime I get on the computer the girls still want to watch "Illabella" dance.