Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ethan's Baby Shower

Last Sunday my good friend Julie hosted a baby shower for Ethan. Julie is a magnificent hostess and makes her home so welcome to everyone. Not to mention throws on heck of a baby shower!

It was so wonderful to have all the ladies there to help celebrate Ethan's birth.
We both (ok, he just mostly slept and really didn't know what was going on) but I truly appreciated all the love and support for our son, not to mention the generosity of all those who came. He was totally spoiled by everyone. This child won't need another piece of clothing bought for him for the next year.
I didn't really know if I would have as much fun dressing this little man as I did Isabella, but I must say, there are some pretty dang cute 'boy' things out there!
Thanks to all those who helped out with the shower. You are all wonderful friends! Thank you so much!

Here are some of the photos from the shower:



Can you see Ethan in the mountain of gifts he received! WOW!

2 comments:

LeroyLime said...

oh what FUN, wish I could've been there! You look fab, beautiful Mama!!

I TOLD you boy stuff was fun too, silly Nat!

LeroyLime said...

just blew the pic up and saw the little giraffe...I so need to get one of those, too cute! :) and I LOVE the new hooter hider!