Thursday, March 25, 2010

Like Father, Like Daughter


Ann told me a story that when Ben was 2 years old, she caught him straightening out the tassels on a rug...
The other day I went into Isabella's room and her shoes were organized on her chair... I thought to myself: That is a little weird, Ben must have put her shoes on the chair.

The next day I was in her room again, and I looked behind the door and this is what I saw:
I could not believe that Bella would have done this by herself. But she did!
I guess it's probably safe to say that she is going to be more like her Daddy then me in this (organizational) department.
Which, when I think about it... is a very good thing!

4 comments:

LeroyLime said...

that's too funny! Hooray for organizational genes!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ah so cute!!! Good girl Bella!

Brad Poling said...

Now mess them all up like we used to do to her Daddy's and see if it makes her cry too.

Robin said...

That is hilarious! Most of the time I wish my kids inherited some organizational skills, then maybe the toyroom wouldn't be such a disaster area.