Monday, April 26, 2010

OKC Memorial Marathon

The OKC Memorial Marathon was this weekend up in Oklahoma City.
Ann flew in to help Ben out with the kids on Sunday during the race and stay for the week.

This year I was a member of the Tanker Mamas Relay Team. Bobbie, Bridget, Jenn, Katie and I made up this fabulous team. I ran the third leg which was 7.2 miles. I had so much fun, not only was I ready to run longer, being in the race gave me a renewed love for running. I finished my leg in 1:11. I was able to run with my friend Catherine who was running full marathon, which was probably one of the best parts. It was her first marathon, so I knew the excitement of and very exhausting parts of running 42.2 miles! All of us did a great job and had fun spending time together.

Here are some photos from the race:




2 comments:

LeroyLime said...

woohoo! congrats Nat!!

Julie said...

Great job ladies! And I think it is was only a 26.2 mile marathon. :)