Thursday, April 8, 2010

What a Daddy!


I have started back teaching my spin class on Tuesday and Thursday nights. It feels so good to get back into shape and sweat a little! Before I leave I put Isabella to bed at 7:45 and hope that Mr. Ethan is a good little boy and sleeps the whole time...
Ben is taking two Master's classes this month, so the evenings are busy. I appreciate Ben so much watching the kids while I go spend an hour with the girls sweating away.
Tonight little Ethan was a little demanding... and even though I fed him before I left, he got hungry again, so Daddy had to do the honors! He even changed a poopy diaper!
When I got home this is what I found:
How precious!!!
Ethan was snuggled into Ben's chest. Some good father-son bonding time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ben for letting us have Natalie back for a few hours a week!! Looks like you got some good boy bonding in too!!!
HUGS..bobbie

LeroyLime said...

awww, what a good Daddy! :) Can't believe you're back to spinning already Nat, if we lived closer I'd have you whip my booty back in shape after this baby pops out in July!