Thursday, March 17, 2011

Can't Pinch these 2!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
It was only 92 degrees here today!!!! So I thought it would be time for a photo shoot.
Bella and Ethan definitely were in their fine St. Patty's Day GREEN attire. Actually, this has been Bella's outfit of choice lately (I think this is the third time she has worn it this week... she calls this her princess dress).
They sure are getting super cute! Ethan wasn't too interested in his lollypop this time. Maybe it was because I broke his getting it out of the package. They sure do make a good prop! I love it that you can finally see some of his teeth!
Hope you all had a wonderful day!

2 comments:

LeroyLime said...

oh my goodness, I know they're wearing green but those two are just too cute NOT to pinch! :) LOVE the shot of Ethan sitting on the ground and all you can see of Bella are her snazzy shoes and lolli! :)

Paige said...

OK n- you have the cutest kids!
You're a great photographer!