Thursday, June 16, 2011

3 Years Old.

Just thought I would get some pics up from Bella's 3rd Birthday this am. 
She has been talking about this day and getting excited about it since the beginning of June. 
I will write more and post more pics later on... but for now... Here is our sweet little girl, whose THREE!
She has been asking for a 'pink' kitchen for a while now... So that was her present. 
I had the camera all set up to video her walking into the family room this morning... But she surprised me and came out of her room without making a peep. So I missed the initial reaction (which was priceless). I'll try to download the video later!






 She tried to blow that candle out at least 5 times...
 So mama had to help a little.
                                            EVA                                                 SOPHIA
                                                       ALY                             Birthday Girl!
 Friends at Bella's Party!


Bella showing that she is 'three'
 The beloved Bouncy Castle... 

1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

awwww...so cute! Can't believe you're three already Miss Bella, Happy Birthday sweet!