Friday, April 20, 2012

Bathing Beauty!

Emalina has never been a real fan of bath time. 
But when she woke up from her nap on Wednesday with poop almost up to her neck (not joking)... It was time for a GOOD bath. We cleaned out the sink and in she went...
And she LOVED it! I don't know if it was the size of the sink, or the fact that she fit perfectly and could sit up right, but whatever it was, it sure did make for some great pics. 

LOVE this one... Just look at those dimples. I guess she takes after her momma (the guys didn't call me "Chief Thunder Thighs" in high school for nothing!!!) LOL!

 this pic: reminds me of Bella eyes when she was little
Love this little girl. Her personality is really coming out! And did I mention that she has two bottom teeth coming in. CRAZY!

No comments: