Friday, April 20, 2012

No Pain... No Gain!

I have been meaning to post this for a while now. A few people have asked... and I guess if I was brave enough to post the before pics, I'd better be brave enough to post the after. 
I lost a total of 9 inches from my before measurements. The best being around my tummy area, in which I lost almost 3.5 inches. I felt great doing the workouts and even looked forward to doing them everyday. I usually did them when Ethan and Emalina were down for their afternoon nap and Bella was in her room for a quiet time. 
It took me a little longer then it was supposed to and I have to admit, I didn't stick to the routine 100%. But for the most part ever week my dates with Shaun T were... Insane! And I loved every minute of it!!! I guess I'm weird like that! LOL! There's nothing like having a good workout, sweating a lot and feeling great afterwards! 
I didn't quite know exactly how it would turn out, nor if I would really see results. After the first 2 weeks however, I knew that it was going to work after I lost 2 inches off my tummy measurement. 

The only thing I changed in my diet was eating 2 eggs every morning. Other then that... I still ate just as many bags (YES bags) of Cadbury Mini Eggs, gummies, popcorn, cookies, pizza and desserts as I usually do. Sorta wish I had stuck with some kind of meal plan to see the changes I could have gotten. Maybe next time... Haha!
Update: Since I left Germany, I haven't really worked out at all (Thank goodness for a hungry breastfeeding baby). I keep saying to Ben... I'd better start doing something or I'm going to turn into a flabby mess. LOL!

No comments: