Friday, March 6, 2009

Fit for a (PINK) Princess!

Something I have been wanting to do since Isabella was born, is paint her room... Pink of course!
My friend Holly recently painted her daughter Ella's room with a beautiful mural and posted pictures on her BLOG. She inspired me! So on Wednesday I went out and bought some PINK paint with a room fit for a princess in mind!
I LOVE how it turned out!!!
I still have some things to hang on the walls and paint the fourth wall. But until then, here is some what of the finished product...


3 comments:

LeroyLime said...

WOW! Nat, Bella's room looks BEAUTIFUL!!! At first thought I was looking at a magazine! :) How did you do the brown swags? Very POSH and SOOO fit for a princess! :) Love it!

Paige said...

That is the cutest room I've ever seen (that isn't in a catalog!) I had to read your post really carefully to make sure it WASN"T a catalog picture!
You are TRULY incredible!
Of course Pink!
I love it!

Jaydes said...

You did that yourself Nat? Bravo! I almost don't believe it. The stripes and scallops look perfect. You must share your technique!