Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HAWAII 2009

We're Back...

We arrived back yesterday afternoon from our trip to Hawaii. I apologize for not updating while we were gone... I tried to post from our new cell phones (that have Internet) and it didn't work! So for all of you who have been checking, with no posts to look at... Sorry.

We spent a wonderful 9 days on the Big Island of Hawaii with my parents and as a family. I have been waiting all year since we got back last February to go again... and it was worth the wait!
Here are some photos of our sweet girly playing in the sand.
BELLA on the BEACH!



My mom said that when I was little, I LOVED to eat sand! So we were very interested to see what Isabella would do when her skin hit the sand... And well by the photos you can tell that she LOVED it. She did try a few handfulls... but she was more interested in studying the sand in her little hands. It was so cute.

3 comments:

holly gannett said...

those pics are so adorable! To answer your question about Ella's room- Yes I painted the mural :) I was nervous but it seemed to work out! Did you get a blackberry as a new phone? If so let me know!! Tell Ben hello from us.

Katie said...

aww! She looks so cute! Great pictures...even though I am still jealous :)

LeroyLime said...

the colors are wonderful and BRIGHT! :) So cute, that baby Bella girl...