Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas in Billings


We had a wonderful time for Christmas... I can't believe it's over already. We had a full holiday with Ben's family and extended family (Grandma, Aunt Theresa, Uncle Mike and Theresa's sister in from Pennsylvania). It is always so wonderful to spend time with family, especially during this holiday of celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ.
Some highlights for me were:
  • Being able to hand off my child and just take off, knowing she is being well cared for. I took FULL advantage of this and hit the town on more then one occasion. It was great.
  • Having our feast on Christmas Eve and listening to Grampy read the Christmas Story from the Bible, while Isabella listened intently on his lap.
  • Watching Bella open her first present... A baby doll she named "Happy". She was and still is obsessed with Happy.
  • Spending quality time with family
  • Spending a night up in Red Lodge... sans Bella (our first night away from her together... Ben cried!)
  • Just joking on that last one... Ben didn't cry, neither of us cried or even came close.
  • Getting to Shop in a mall and at decent stores
  • Eating aunt Theresa and Ann's cooking. I thought for sure I would have gained a ton of weight... but at my 33 week apt on Monday, I had only gained 2.5 lbs since my last apt almost 3 weeks ago. Ben gained 5 over the holidays! lol
  • Finally meeting Unky Dan's girlfriend, Frannie
  • And more I'm sure... But there's a good list!
Here are some of my favorite photos... the rest I'll put in a slide show:

4 comments:

Lulu and Tutz said...

Look at Isabella growing up!! I haven't stopped by to check out your pics in a while and she grew up! She is beautiful!

Jaydes said...

Great photos Nat! Bella is such a doll!

LeroyLime said...

The snow pics are AMAZING Nat!! and her little tutu and shoes, too cute! Where DO you find her adorable outfits, she's got to be the best dressed babe in OK!

Kim said...

I loved seeing your pictures from Christmas. You look great! Can't believe its only one month away until your new member of the family is here! Wish I could be there in Altus to celebrate with you guys! Looks like Bella had a wonderful Christmas! Miss you guys!!!