Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baking Cookies!


I have been craving the worlds best oatmeal chocolate chip cookies lately...
So yesterday Isabella and I (Ethan too) made a whole bunch.

Bella girl was in fine form (and obviously has the same liking for cookie dough as her daddy) and helped me mix all the ingredients together and eagerly watched as the cookies baked.
I let her eat some of the batter at all the different stages... she was in heaven, especially when I put in the M&M's.
It was a little humorous, because as soon as the cookies were done I gave her one... and all she wanted to do was take out and just eat the M&M's. Silly girl! I offered her one today, and she didn't even want it! Haha... I guess she liked the dough better. Oh well, more cookies for me!

3 comments:

LeroyLime said...

glad he likes his taggie!! :) those cookies look super YUM!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Bella!!! Why waste the time and energy on actually cooking the dough!!! Girl after my own heart!

Mandi Merritt said...

Those look yummy!!! Bella is so cute helping along the way :)