Friday, May 21, 2010

A Busy Day

Like most days... yesterday was a busy day. The only difference is, yesterday I had my camera out and took some pictures.
Here are some photos from our busy day:

An impromptu visit wtih Maddie and Julie. Julie brought some fabulous muffins (Bella loved them, as you can see from her messy face).
The girls showing how old they are/going to be: 2
We went to the park. Ethy man was tuckered out...
What a cute little (I mean BIG) boy... Just look at those CHEEKS!
While Ethy was napping, Bella and I enjoyed some strawbees (Bella's way to say strawberries) and watched the air planes go by.
Getting ready for Bed. Before I headed out to teach spin, I read stories to our little ones and had them BOTH in bed by 7:45... Ethan slept WITHOUT EATING (only woke up twice for a susu intervention) until 7:35 this morning and Bella until 8:05. I love having kids who like to sleep!!!

1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

those pics remind me so much of Addie & Dair when Dair was little...too cute! :)