Friday, October 1, 2010

Ethy Man...


I haven't blogged about Ethan much at all... and I definitely feel bad for this poor little guy. I never thought I would be one of those moms who takes a million photos of their first child and then less and less with each one after. I was so good at documenting Isabella's every move, milestone, and everyday life. And low and behold, our second child has been photo neglected.
One thing I wish I had done different, is to have our little point and shoot camera out more often. Having the good Nikon D90 has been a blessing to capture some amazing shots, but I have been guilty of trying to capture the perfect shot, rather than just taking pictures of Ethan as much as I did Belles, and therefore, Ethan will probably have a quarter as many photos of his first year than his big sister. I guess I can try and make up for it in these next few months before he turns one.
Anyway, this little guy is such a sweetheart (as long as he is fed and clean... and rested)
He has started eating solid food and is quite the eater. His hair is growing longer and he is sitting up on his own. Here are some photos of our little man lately: ISn't he just so stinky cute?
This was Ethan's first time eating peas... about 3 minutes after this photo was taken, he projectile vomited peas for the next 45 minutes. Poor little guy didn't take to them very well. I guess that is why 'they' say only to give your baby a tea spoon of new food at a time. Lesson learned.
His first time eating a rice cracker and sitting up so well in the purple Bumbo. Didn't quite know what to do with the cracker quite yet.
Spiked hair and sweet potatoes... Doesn't he look like a little rock star!?!

2 comments:

jenny said...

Do you just have the most perfect looking babies??? So precious...

LeroyLime said...

haha..those photos are AWESOME!! Love his hair and WOWZA on the eye! :)

love the new blog back ground, looks like your little girl! :)