Sunday, October 31, 2010

On a Roll...

My Mother in Law reminded me that I don't always have to have a lot of writing in a post... Just pictures! Being so far away from family, this blog is one of their only way of seeing our kiddos on a day to day basis! And I have been horrible at blogging on a regular basis... I will try to be better at it so you all can see our kids more often!
Here are some cute photos of Belles and Ethy!
This is one of Ethan's favorite poses... He LOVES holding his index finger up like that and chewing either on that finger or his thumb. Hummm... maybe he is teething (although I have been saying that for at least 2 months now, I have a feeling he is not going to be the easiest teether).
Belles doing one of her favorite things: READING BOOKS!
Another one of her new favorite things to do:
Play in the sink!
Thank goodness Ben wasn't home!

1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

haha...the pics of Bella are fantastic! Lovin' the bubble action! :)