Friday, March 23, 2012

Who's Looking?

I am considering going private for the next few months. Most of you would know why... So I just wanted to see who is checking out the blog... Please leave a comment on this post AND INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. Then I will know to send you an email link inviting you to view the blog while it is PRIVATE. Thanks so much!

If you don't have a google account, just sign in using the anonymous setting and then sign your name.
OR 
Send me an email at natalieshaub@hotmail.com



7 comments:

LeroyLime said...

good idea Nat! Please send me an invite! :)

jenny said...

I read!! :)

Laur said...

I love following your Euro-adventures (which make me suuuper homesick for my Austrian life last year)! :) Hope everything is as magical as it looks to be in Deutschland!
Laura from Glencoe badminton

Karisa said...

I'm a reader! I would love an invite:karisaharris@gmail.com

Kara said...

I'm a reader too. We'll be PCSing to Germany this summer and I love to read about your adventures.
Thank you!
klboynton@gmail.com

Ms. Natties Mum said...

I am a reader ! Private is the way to go now days....do I sound old, haha. Please put us on the list !
sunshine_eyes21@yahoo.com
Trista !
p.s how do you get your blog to look so nifty with the big circle on top...I need to learn how to personalize mine more !

Unknown said...

Yes I am a reader!! Please send me an invite! and can't wait to see you in April!