Friday, May 20, 2011

It's a GIRL!

Isabella and Ethan are excited to announce...
They are going to have a baby sister!



For a second there I thought this baby just might be a boy... But for the record I posted on Facebook the day before our ultrasound that I thought we were having a girl. The tech asked us too... Ben chose boy, I think he said that just because I said girl. But really... they are all just guesses anyway!
I am super duper excited that Isabella is going to have a little sister. Now she won't have to wish for a sister everytime she blows out her birthday candles every year like I did!
And another good thing is this baby will have plenty of clothes in her future! 
We cannot wait for this little girl to be born and come into our family. She will be the perfect addition.
We are so blessed!

2 comments:

LeroyLime said...

hooray for PINK!! Congrats to all 3 of you, soon to be 4! :)

Dacia said...

yay! so happy for you!!