Thursday, May 26, 2011

BEEing Like Jesus!

Bella had her last MDO class today. She absolutely LOVED going to 'school' every Monday and Thursday since last August, from 9-2:30. Her teacher's Ms Loyce and Ms Robin were wonderful teachers and loves Bella so much. I know that she will miss going to school now that MDO is over for the year. Sometimes I don't know how Robin and Loyce were able to control 9 two year olds... and were even able to get all of them to lay down for a nap in the afternoons! A gift, for sure! 

Bella learned her letters, colors and numbers, lots of Bible stories and songs, as well ashow much Jesus loves her and how to BEE like Jesus!  BEE like Jesus was the MDO theme for the year. I am so thankful that our church has such a wonderful Godly program for our children. And even more thankful that the program has such wonderful ladies to teach the program. 
Of course, if I was on top of things, I would have taken more photos throughout the year. Thank goodness Ms Robin and Ms Loyce were on top of things!! Although, I did take a few of Bella's last day of class. 
Check out how much Isabella changed from the first day of MDO to the last!!!! Crazy!


 Here are some photos documenting her MDO room!

                         Bella and Eva!


 Girls eating cake at the MDO graduation ceremony. 

I have a cute video of Bella and her class singing at the graduation... but I can't download it for some reason. Ben will have to help me with it later. Stay tuned!

No comments: