Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Week in the :Life: Thursday

Sorry folks... a little behind here!
So, Thursday was Nikolustag (St Nicholas Day) here in Europe. 
He kids put out their shoes the night before and were VERY excited to open the door this morning and see if St Nicholas brought anything... Bella was up twice during the night asking if she could check her boots! 
St. Nick did not disappoint. 



Then it was off to Bible Study at church! We have been doing the Excellent Wife... It has been a REALLY GOOD STUDY and has taught me so much. Lots of things to learn, be challenged with and change. I forgot to take a pic of the ladies... but here is a pic of the CRAZY kids room. 

Eva to the rescue! 
Every second Thursday is a cleaning day (and obviously a few other times during the month) at our house. Eva's express is in and out in a hour! It's great to not have to add cleaning the house to my list of craziness. A 50E expense... totally worth it! 


After lunch it was naps and quiet time... After a while, Bella was really quiet, so I went up stairs to investigate and found her almost sleeping. To which I got her up and out of bed to keep her up and busy. If she falls asleep, she is up until all hours of the night. 

So we worked on her Advent craft and colored Elizabeth and Mary and their pregnant bellies. 
After nap time was over, it was off to prepare dinner and get ready for daddy to get home. 
I had a helper unloading the dishwasher! 
Oh yes... and i folded ALL the laundry I did on Monday... Just in time for more loads to be washed! 
Then Daddy arrived home... a favorite part of the day!!!! FOr all! 
Dinner! Beef stew with rice. 
I hit the road at 7 and headed to a Pampered Chef party hosted by my friend Andrea. I don't usually leave Ben with the kids this much through the week. It just so happened that it was twice this week. And Ben did a great job getting them all in bed (the older two at least... Emy was down before I left).
We enjoyed yummy food, drinks and some good laughs. Thanks girls! 

And then it was off to bed! 


No comments: