Monday, April 7, 2008

30 weeks!

I went in for my 30 week appointment on Thursday. The doc said that everything is going really well. The baby's heart rate was high again this time (a girl perhaps????)... who knows, that's why it's going to be a surprise come June.
The baby is getting much stronger now! He/she is over 3 lbs and 16 inches long. I think the baby has switched postions in my belly. I feel the baby poke far on my right side ( I think its a little foot) and what seems to be a big round thing poke out near the left side on my belly button (the babys back, or bum). It's so fun to feel this little one inside of me!

3 comments:

jenny said...

Oh you look darling... so cute! I'm excited for your baby to come... our baby's heartbeat keeps changing too... low one week, high another. Keeping it a surprise for us all! I'm glad you're doing well and I'm glad you've got this blog up and running so we can keep in touch. Take care!
Jenny

LeroyLime said...

Love the belly!!! only 65 more days, CRAZY! It's going to zoom by quicker than you can wink!

CE said...

Hey girl, thanks for the comments! You look so darn cute. I looked at the links you emailed to me with all the pictures, love 'em!
TAKE CARE of that belly! The next few months for us will be busy with planning, packing, and all things involved in a PCS.