Sunday, April 20, 2008

32 Weeks and a Baby GROWTH SPURT!

Well... here is my 32 week picture!

And as you can see... I'm on my way to being huge! Haha.
I could just tell that these past two weeks the baby (AND ME) got a lot bigger. I am still having a ton of discomfort in my ribs, which will only get worst as the baby grows in these next few weeks. Ben asked the other day if I was ready to have the baby out of me, and I responded No... But the only thing I am really looking forward to is not having the pain in my rib cage ALL THE TIME!

I had my 32 weeks appointment on Thursday, and this time the baby's heart rate was LOW and the nurse practitioner is convinced our baby is a BOY by the way I am carrying! Not too much longer until we find out! It's so Exciting!
Other then that, everything looked good... my weight gain, belly growth and a strong sounding baby!



5 comments:

jenny said...

Love the pics! I'm hitting a growth spurt as well! I gained weight so slowly the first 4 months, and now in the past 3 weeks I think I've gained 6 pounds... which means, I've hit the 10 pound-weight-gain mark! :-) But you look great. Can't wait to see what you're having!

CE said...

WOW! Your belly just popped out there in the last few weeks :-) You look so darn cute. Good luck over the next few weeks, the last few were the longest for me.

LeroyLime said...

sorry your ribs are hurting...I know that's not fun and EXTREMELY uncomfortable!

Ms. Natties Mum said...

Glad to see some baby in that belly. Sorry to hear you are uncomfortable...you must be carrying high...not fun.
Good for you on using the cloth diapers...It is wise since you don't have to pay for electricity or water on base oh yes and of course since you will be a sahm !! I admire you women who are going for the all natural. Wow is it a year for the pregnant or what-!! I think you need a picture in white sometime...I am still big wearing black :)

Paige said...

Wow! Noticeably different! My guess is it's a boy!