Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend Outting!


Saturday was a beautiful day here in Oklahoma. After cleaning up the house we headed out to Meers for burgers. If you live in Altus, you know where the Meers Burger place is and most likely have been there on more then one occasion.
The Meers Burger place is like now other... a total 'hole in the wall' restaurant that has been around since the early 1900's with the BEST burgers ever. When we were here last May, Ben and I visited the restaurant, and instead of getting a burger, I ordered spare ribs (even though Ben tried to convince me to get the burger)... Needless to say, I was a little disappointed in the ribs... But it was my own fault, because the restaurant is known for its burger's NOT its ribs.


So this time I ordered the Meers Cheeseburger! And oh was it good.
As you can see, the burgers are HUGE!!! I could only finish half of my burger, partly because I was saving room for the homemade ice cream and peach cobbler!

3 comments:

Ms. Natties Mum said...

mmmm the burger looks good. What are those fried things next to the burger ? Peach Cobbler sounds good too. Gosh I just love food. Have you been to the Mexican restaraunt lately ? Take Care, you look Great!!!

CE said...

DUDE! That burger looks awesome! Gotta love Altus for the "hole in the wall" eating places.

LeroyLime said...

Dude! is that ice cream or whip cream??? You look fab girl, great talking with you the other day!