Wednesday, April 16, 2008

54th Squadron Spouse Night

Last Tuesday it was my turn to host the Squadron Spouses with Mandy Fish at her house.
I don't think I have ever baked so many things all at once. I made my Mom's famous Lemon-Blueberry Muffins, Spinach and Artichoke Dip, a French Toast thingy, a fruit platter with dip and helped Mandy fill the Spinach Florentine Cups. Along with all the things I made, Mandy made a California Quiche, Spring Salad, Cinnamon pull apart Bread, a divine chocolate cake and frosted grapes. The night was fun as always with good food, people and lots of laughs!
I am so very thankful for our squadron spouses group!
All the ladies are so friendly and inviting! I don't really know what I would have done in this small Oklahoman town without them. Getting to know all of them has definitely made our transition to Altus a lot easier!

4 comments:

CE said...

Awww, I miss our spouse get togethers. Dang girl, you made a lot of food. Miss ya!

LeroyLime said...

Wow! My tummy's growling!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Is there anyway you can you post some recipes for the muffins and dip?

natalieshaub said...

The dip??? The fruit dip or spinach and ardichoke? For the fruit dips all I used was orange yogurt and whipped cream for one and strawberry yogurt and whipped cream for the other...
The muffins... I have to find where I put the recipe.

...By the way, who's this that wants to know?