Sunday, July 27, 2008

How many men does it take to dress a baby???

This is one of my favorite outfits on Isabella. It's a newborn size, but she seems to have some more wear out of it!

This morning we were getting ready for Church... and I was running late (it's amazing how a small child can take up so much time getting ready to go anywhere...)! So Ben and Uncle Dan were on duty to change and dress Isabella. I was in the other room and could hear Ben & Dan trying to dress her over the baby monitor. It was quite humorus listening to the two of them trying to get it all right!
When we all got in the car, I was looking at her outfit and something didn't look quite right... and then I realied that her onzie was on backwards! Snaps and tag hanging out the front of her outfit for all to see! It was so cute!


1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

ha ha...I think she likes it better backwards! :)