Monday, July 21, 2008

The Shrinking Teddy Bear!

I saw this neat idea online to compare your child's growth over the first year (because they grow SO fast) by taking a picture beside a teddy bear each month. Of course... I should have taken her newborn picture the day she got home from the hospital, however, I didn't take the first picture of Isabella until she was a month old (which I am mad at myself for)!!! But it will still be fun to see over this next year how much our sweet girl grows.
And if the last 5 weeks are any indication of how fast she will grow... she'll be a chunker in no time!!!

Isabella Susie @ 1 Month Old!


Stay tuned each month for the 'Shrinking Teddy Bear' Update!


3 comments:

jenny said...

Great idea! She is just so adorable! I love the one sock on, one sock off. :-) Don't babies always do that?? Hey, I was wondering if you've kept in touch at all with Tammy? Do you know what she had? How she's doing?

LeroyLime said...

awww...love the toes! did you buy her any robeez yet?

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

I love that she already has one sock on and the other off!!! Cute cute cute idea with the bear!