Thursday, July 17, 2008

Isabella's First Play Date!

This afternoon my friend Mandi from across the street came over with her daughter Madi. Madi is 2 months older than miss Bella girl (but not that much bigger)! We had a great time chatting all afternoon, while the girls slept, ate, and played on the floor together. It was nice to have some adult talk time during the day!
Here are some pictures from Isabella's first play date!
For some reason these pictures won't rotate... but I thought they were cute, so I added them anyway!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie-Thank you for sharing all of these beautiful moments with Isabella. She is absolutely gorgeous!
We check your blog every week for an update.
Hope your recovery is going well and you will be as good as ever soon.
Take care and enjoy your new role as parents. God Bless.Renee/Greg Smith

Mandi Merritt said...

Hey Natalie, here is the address of the woman I was telling you who makes the headbands, bows and flowers. I think if you decide to order from her and tell her I referred you she'll even throw in a free newborn bow :)

http://www.llldesignsbykal.com/

(Madilyn is on her site under "Little Lady Gallery" modeling one of her headbands!)

Enjoy!

LeroyLime said...

I can TOTALLY tell which one's yours...that dark skin and hair!! Too cute!