Thursday, July 17, 2008

Isabella is a MONTH old!!!!

I cannot believe that a whole month has gone by since our sweet girl was born. The time flew by so fast. We have enjoyed ever minute with Isabella over this past month. She is such a blessing in our lives. Some of my favorite moments:
  • The first moment when Isabella was born... Finding our she was a girl and falling inlove with her for the first time!
  • Trying to wake Isabella up in the middle of the night... she makes the cutest noises and faces.
  • Watching Isabella with her Daddy... It is so amazing to see the love Ben has for our daughter. I can see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice when he is with her. It makes me so excited about the future watching her grow up with a doating Daddy!
  • When Isabella falls asleep and start to dream (do babies dream? I don't know) she smiles and has the cutest dimple on her left cheek. Last week it was like she was laughing at something... It was so cute. As for a real smile while she is awake... We're working on it!
  • Having all the grandparents meet Isabella. We are so blessed with wonderful familes, who we both get along with.
  • Receiving all the PINK clothes, blankets and accessories for our baby girl!

Here are some pics of our happy family from the month!


3 comments:

Karisa said...

Beautiful!!! Glad everything is going well!

Anonymous said...

When are we going to get a good version of the birth story?

Paige said...

Oh NAT! I can't believe it's been a month! She looks like a real baby and not a newborn! You guys look so happy! Sorry we haven't been able to connect better! You are in my thoughts all the time! Thanks for the birthday call! I realized when you called me that I missed yours! So sorry! I'm off the ball lately!
Talk soon,