Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas in the Park

On Sunday night Ben, Bella and I went to the Altus light display in the park. I wanted to go last year, but Ben and I never got around to it... and I guess it just wasn't a priority without a little one. This year with Isabella I wanted to start a new family tradition.

It was a little chillier than we thought it was going to be... but at least Bella Girl was all bundled up. Ben and I got Hot Chocolate and popcorn to keep us warm as we walked through all the lights.

There is a Santa you can have your picture taken with that is the most realistic Santa I've ever seen... but our sweet girl decided to fall asleep in the car on the way over, so no picture with the Santa in the park this year. Maybe next year we'll wake her up!
Check out Katie Lairmore's Blog to see just how real Mr. Claus looks.

Here is a pic of what the whole park looks like.

A pic of Bella and Peety getting cozy on the chair after the park!

No comments: