Friday, December 12, 2008

On the Move... AGAIN!

I can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner.
I feel as though I have run out of time to get evrything I wanted to do before heading up to Canada... And considering Bella Girl and I are heading up to Calgary tomorrow for Christmas, the things that are not completed, will remain that way until the new year!
Ben is staying here another week before joining us in Calgary....

It's cold and it's SNOWY in Calgary and we're excited about spending the Christmas Holiday with the Smith Family...

I WILL be posting from Canada this time... So stay tuned!

3 comments:

Mandi Merritt said...

Have fun on your trip and safe travels!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are a world traveler. Have a wonderful time celebrating Bela's first christmas. It will be filled with memories you will never forget!!! Safe travels!! We love you all! Merry Christmas

Katie said...

Love all the new posts! Have a great trip and Merry Christmas!