Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mommy Play Date

This afternoon Isabella and I met Jennifer & Claire at the Glencoe for lunch. It was great to see both of them, as it has been a long time since Bella first met Claire in Calgary back in August! It was fun to compare Mommy Notes on our little girls!

Jennifer's younger sister Sarah is one of my oldest friends. We first met when we were 6 years old as mice in our first skating Ice Show together... and from that time until I went away to school we were best friends. All I can say is that whenever Sarah and I got together to play we were trouble through and through!

It's neat that Jennifer and I both had babies at the same time... and both little girls too. I can just see them growing up together. The question is... Will they be as naughty as Sarah and I were? Lets hope not!

Here are Claire and Bella on the couch at the Glencoe Club.


I was trying to get Bella to get Claire's good hair vibes. As Claire knows how to grow hair on the sides of her head... Bella should take some lessons!
It is so clod here in Calgary, that we need to bundle Bella up when we go out. Here are some cute pictures of Isabella is her snow suit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the snowsuit. Totally brings back memories of taking Emma outside when we were in ND!!! Super cute hat too!!! Miss seeing you guys. Hope Ben gets there safe and you guys have great Christmas!!

LeroyLime said...

Nat, when do you get back home??? Still in Canada?