Friday, December 12, 2008

Sittin' Pretty!

Here are some pictures of our sweet Isabella. Isn't she getting so BIG! We went to the doctor this week and she weighed two ounces shy of 15 lbs.

These are a few samples of my attempt to make hair bows for Bella. I made these two without the help of my trusty bow making buddy Julie (who's daughter Maddie is ALWAYS decked out with cute hair accessories).

I bought a ton of ribbon off of Ebay to kick start my bow making. Bows are actually quite expensive, so I am saving money buying my own ribbon and making them myself.... At least that is what I keep telling myself and poor Ben (who now thinks I have enough ribbon for a lifetime supply of hair bows for our little princess... which he is probably right)!

4 comments:

jenny said...

Okay - I was just going to ask you where you got those precious bows! I want some for my Bella, because she has absolutely no hair and gets mistaken for a boy many times! :-) Would you consider making some for me and I'll pay you!!!

Mandi Merritt said...

I love all the bows Natalie! I'm totally coming over for some bow making lessons when I return to Altus :)

Anonymous said...

To fun, enjoy your new hobby!!! You and Julie should go into business together and deck out all of Altus!!! Bella is a cutie, always has been and always will be!!

Julie said...

Great job on your bows buddy. I told you that you would get better and faster! Very proud!!!!