Friday, December 12, 2008

A Water Baby Through & Though!

Ever since her very first bath, Bella Girl has always liked her bath time... She even likes the shower too. I can't wait to get her in the pool again and take her swimming!

This is how excited Isabella gets when she hears the shower going and knows that she gets to go in! As soon as we lay her on the bed and turn the shower water on to warm up, her legs start kicking and she gets all excited!

I think it's important for children to know how to swim and be comfortable around water. My brother's and I all learned how to swim on our own at a pool in Hawaii and went through all the swimming lessons as children... and I just know that Isabella will be a little fishy in the water when it comes time for her to learn how to swim.

My Aunt sent me this really cool video on the IRS swim technique for children (I first learned of it from my friend Paige). How cool is this:

Ben and I are going for a walk... will upload video when we return!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Carter was fussin on my lap, and then I played the video and he was mesmerized! Very cute!