Thursday, February 4, 2010

38 weeks!

I must say I am a little surprised this baby hasn't come into the world yet.
But I will also say, that I am feeling really good about things.
At my dr's apt on Monday I was dilated to a 3 and 50% effaced.
I've moved on from the 'get this baby out' faze. I guess knowing that my body is preparing the way it should for a natural delivery, makes me realize he/she will come when their ready... and I'm fine with that.
Here is my 38 week photo:
Ben just took this photo tonight and I have been contracting every 10 minutes. Will baby come tonight... or tomorrow? I say... hopefully!
And check out my new pink slippers.

3 comments:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

We're so excited for you all! You look FANTASTIC!!! B is going to be such a great big sister, so fun! Prayers for an easy delivery.

holly gannett said...

WOW you look great as usual :)

GOod luck and hopefully everything goes smoothly!!

LeroyLime said...

woohoo...everybody needs a new pair of slippers! You look great Nat, can't wait for your little bambino to pop out! :)