Monday, June 2, 2008

June Card Swap

I was busy making cards all morning. I sat down at 10:30 and didn't get up until I finished all 12 cards at 1:45. I couldn't believe how fast the time flew by! As I was sitting there, I was wondering why my stomach was growling... and when I finally finished, I realized why, as it was almost 2!

There wasn't a theme this month. So I used this Katie & Co. Maternity stamp that I have been borrowing from my friend Dawn. The other day she called to see if I had it, and sent me on a wild goose chase to find it! Obviously I found her stamp that I STILL had from before we moved last November. Anyway, since I have to give it back, I figured I would use it to make my cards for this month (because its just so cute)!

I made a whole bunch of variations... some pink, blue, green and orange. I think they are sooo cute. I'm going to make a few more, so I have some on reserve when I return the stamp to Dawn. Thanks Dawn for letting me borrow your stamp for so long (whether it was your choice or not).

Ben and I have our LAST baby class tonight, so I can't make it to the card swap group. But my friends Bridget is taking my cards for me and collecting the rest of the ladies cards for me. I'll post a pic of all the cards when I get them.

5 comments:

LeroyLime said...

you CRACK me up! Love the cards, you need to make a bunch more for your little one's arrival! (of course a photo card would probably be easier though, since you have to send them all over the world! :)

Paige said...

Nat! that is such an adorable card! I love that you are so proud of your belly - you look fantastic!
We need to catch up - I fell behind in reading your blog but it looks like you guys are having a blast!
We move this week...
Love ya
Paige

jenny said...

Those are adorable!! I wish I had sent those out when I found out I was preggo! You're talanted!

Michelle Fry said...

Those are amazing cards! I love to make cards, too, but mine don't look nearly so professional! =)

Ms. Natties Mum said...

Cute Cards...I have been thinking of you. Be sure to get lots of rest. I miss you dearly and can't wait to meet your little mini-shaub. Take Care-I need some tips on card-making...you are a pro. Hope you can still do it when you have your little one... trista :)