Sunday, June 1, 2008

Pool Time!

The base pool opened last weekend!
It has been so wonderful now that the weather is in the 90's if not over 100 degrees most days. Twice last week I went with Klara and Faye to swim laps during adult swim. It is so nice being in the water feeling all BIG and some what of a beached whale. I find that the workout is just as good as working out in the gym too.
Ben and I have also been a few times to enjoy the pool amenities and weather. We have races down the slides... Ben wins, as I try not to go too fast and slosh the baby around in my belly! But I keep telling him to watch out, cause once this baby is out...I'm going to beat him!

4 comments:

jenny said...

That pool looks awesome! Trav and I have been going too lots, but the water is freezing so I haven't been too eager to get in. Way cool slides...

Ms. Natties Mum said...

Gotta Love the Pool ! You guys keep cool in OK !! The slides look way fun!

LeroyLime said...

can't believe they are letting you go down the slide...glad you're having fun with the weather and getting a tan.

What a great base pool, looks like one of a cruise ship but bigger!!

Karisa said...

That pool is amazing! I wish we had one like that here at Hurlburt. Stay cool!