Monday, February 16, 2009

8 Months Old!

Our Bella is 8 months old... can you believe it?
She is getting so big and definitely growing a little personality too!


Here are a list of things Bella Girl is up to these days!



  • waves goodbye
  • eats 2-3 meals of baby food a day
  • eats puffs and Cheerios
  • sleeps on her stomach... I know 'they' say not to put babies on their stomachs these days... which I don't, I put her down to sleep on her back, but she flips over within the first 10 minutes
  • gets mad when you take something way from her that she wants
  • is starting to whine!!!
  • gets all excited when Dada comes home... she can say Dada... but I don't think she realises what it actually means yet!
  • reaches up for people... mostly me




    For some reason I forgot to post Isabella's 7 month shrinking bear photo... So here it is:

4 comments:

holly gannett said...

SOOOO CUTE! Ella has those same onesies :) Wish we were closer to you guys so we could have play dates. Ella is starting to whine too :( it is not cute at all! They are much smarter then we think haha.

Christina... said...

Hi, This is Christina - Dawn's neighbor and I popped over to see your GORGEOUS daughters 8 month post. She is sooo precious!! Hope all is well!
Christina

Anonymous said...

Wow, 8 months!! Too fast too quick!! She looks beautiful as always.

Michelle Fry said...

I can never get over just how adorable she is! I hope you guys are doing well!