Saturday, October 10, 2009

2nd Annual Pumpkin Carving Night at the Schindler's

On Friday night we went over to the Schindler's to carve pumpkins for the 2nd year in a row. Click HERE to see last years Pumpkin Carving night. . Last year we had two sweet BALD babies... and this year, we have two very active sweet little girls and two more warming in the oven... Jason and Laura are also expecting. What a difference a year makes

We eat hot dog roasted over the fire, s'mores and of course Julie's yummy queso dip. After the sun went down it was definitely a little cool! But we had a great time... Jason was the only guy that actually participated in the pumpkin carving. Julie carved Trick or Treat, Jason & Laura carved a cat, and I redeemed myself this year with the spider I carved into my pumpkin (last year I attempted a bat... and it didn't turn out too well).
Bella and Maddie had a wonderful time playing together... running around in the backyard before the sun went down.

1 comment:

Mandi Merritt said...

I love seeing all the pictures. Looks like you all had a lot of fun. I can't believe how big Bella is getting. What a cutie :)