Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Our Sweet Children

Some recent photos of our beautiful children for you all to enjoy:
She is definitely getting a little personality... and clothing style: Thanks for the adorable skirt Auntie Liz (the hat and shoes were her added touch)
Bella's hair is finally long enough to pull back into pig tails... and she is ACTUALLY letting me put bows in it now! I LOVE It!
Sleeping in his car seat... As long as he sleeps... I don't really care where it is!
Isabella has been ADDICTED to her susu (pacifier) since Ethan was born... It is going to be a nightmare to get rid of! Not looking forward to it!
I think Ethan's eyes are going to stay blue.

2 comments:

jenny said...

He is so dang adorable - and reminds me of you in his looks. And Isabella has always been beautiful. You crack me up with saying "finally" being able to do something with her hair -- I've always been jealous of her copious amounts of hair!!! :-)
P.S. A good friend of ours just got to Altus for 135 training. David Chambers. Awesome guy - we told him about you, so tell Ben to keep his ears open for that name. :-)

LeroyLime said...

such adorable kiddos...

I'd say let her keep her susu...she's still little!