Friday, August 5, 2011

Family, Friends and Fun in Calgary!


It has been quite a while since I last posted... But if you knew our itinerary over the last month and a half, you'd understand why.
After Billings, I flew with the kids, the cat, two car seats, two suitcases, a double stroller and a massive diaper bag by my self, 33 weeks pregnant by myself up to Calgary to visit my with my family. The trip actually went quite smooth all things considered. 
We had a great time while we were visiting Papa Don and Grandma Susie in Calgary. Bella and Ethan got to hang out with their little cousin Rocky. As they get older, these little guys are going to be good friends every time we are in Calgary.
Here are Grandma and Grandpa Smith with all of their Great Grand Children!
Sean and Phil were wonderful helps with Bella and Ethan. They are really great with little kids. Bella still talks about Sean and Phil to this day. 

We hung out with Katherine, Will and miss Molly at the pool a few times. The kids LOVED the slide. Bella was even brave enough to go by herself. And Ethan couldn't get enough. As soon as he was down, he wanted to go back up.

Isabella even learned to go down the slide all by herself... and loved every minute of it!
Bella and Papa made lots of trips to the park!

 Ethan LOVED sitting in Papa's convertible!
 We had a wonderful dinner with my Auntie Annie and Uncle David... They made my favorite... RIBS. I honestly think I finished at least a rack and a half all to myself. Mmmmm, they were so good.




1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

Nat, you look AMAZING, as always...Miss you, my friend!