Sunday, May 13, 2012

Week With Ben

Normally this doesn't happen... So when Ben informed me that he would be heading to D.C. on a week mission in the middle of his deployment, we jumped on the opportunity to see each other. I left Bella and Ethan with Ann, Steve and Liz back in Billings and Emalina and I flew out to D.C. to see him. 
We spent 5 wonderful days together touring the city, eating great food and spending time in our favorite Old Town Alexandria.
It was SO good to see Ben. And I must say it was a lot harder to say goodbye this time. I had to hold myself together!! We both felt really blessed to spend sometime together while Ben was 'deployed'!

Seeing the sights in D.C.


Air & Space Museum... Ben's pick!
Lunch out!
Mt. vernon: George Washington's home



We had some great walks and food on the National Harbor's boardwalk. 




Old Town Alexandria









No comments: