Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Next Generation Pilot!

Ethan loves his Bomber Jacket. It was given to us by our old neighbors... and it is Ethan's favorite jacket... Like wear it all the time, never leaving the house without it jacket! 
It's not even that warm, but he refuses to wear any other jacket. 
If I can convince him to wear a different jacket... its usually because I have bribed him, conveniently forgot it at home or its dirty and needs to be washed. 

I can't believe he'll be three in just over a month!
We sure do love our blue eyed, blondie! 

2 comments:

Team Summers said...

Your old neighbors and DEAR FRIEND THE BELOVED SUMMERS!!!! I LOVE seeing it on him!!! That's exactly why I passed stuff down to your cutie pie! It doesn't make me sad about my boys growing up so much when I can see another adorable little guy in those cute duds!!!

LeroyLime said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics Nat, wish we lived closer, so all our munchkins could play! It's weird being in ND without you! :)